Hope you can join us for Doors Open North Grenville, Saturday September 24th!! We are pleased to be one of many sites participating in Doors Open North Grenville, ENGAGE, EXPLORE & DISCOVER. Be a tourist in your own neighborhood! Free, Family one day event from 10-4pm @ most sites. For more information: doorsopenontario.on.ca/northgrenville
We will be open from 10am-2pm and we will be having a BBQ and tours of our new office addition. You will be able to see the silo, and we will have someone explaining how we took it down and then put it back up, and there will be excavator and dump trucks for kids to check out!
Lockwood Brothers Construction is a family-operated company with 18+ years of experience serving clients in the Kemptville-Ottawa and surrounding areas. Whether you want to build the home of your dreams, remodel your existing residence or expand with an addition, our team has the expertise, skills, and resources to transform your ideas into plans – and convert those plans into reality.
AWARDS & DISTINCTION
Lockwood Brothers Construction was nominated as one of the five Finalists out of over 500 builders for the 2015 Tarion Awards of Excellence in the small volume builder category.
Our reputation has made us a “Design Builder of Choice”
- Client Focus – we will earn your trust with knowledge and hard work to make every project a great experience.
- Project Management / Coordination – our team has the skills and expertise to put it all together from the very beginning to completion.
- Experienced Guidance – we have the track record to help convert your vision and ideas into reality.
- Talent – our dedicated and talented team and network of premium suppliers understand the values, needs and wants of our clients.
- Credibility – references are available to validate our reputation and performance.
- Precise Estimating – our clients know upfront their investment and we back it up with a written contract that describes the project details.
- Warranty – our professional products and services come with a written warranty and follow-up service initiatives.